ForumforsideKalenderFAQSøgBrugerlisteGrupperTilmeldLog ind

Thoughts on the first night - Angela

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Moira

Moira

Thoughts on the first night - Angela Empty
IndlægEmne: Thoughts on the first night - Angela   Thoughts on the first night - Angela Icon_minitimeMan Jul 24, 2023 8:39 pm

"Well, this experiment is certainly not going as I had expected" sagde Moira tænktsomt til kameraet. Hun rettede lidt på sin hat og lænede sig tilbage. "I had never thought I would meet someone I would connect with like this. And now we seem to be sharing a bed". Hun rødmede svagt. "And that excites me ... how fascinating"

Cut

"Olivia? Well, I would not say I had forgotten about her, but perhaps I am the one to change my mind, not her". Moira kom til at smile lidt. "Hm .. I am sure she will find all this very amusing. She did always say I could find work anywhere .. "

Cut

"I am looking most forward to seeing her work, getting to see what she is capable of with my own eyes" Moira smilte svagt. "Yes. I think this will be most interesting, and very educational. If all goes well, I can learn much from this. Which reminds me". Moira rejste sig op. "I have reaserach to do"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Angela

Angela

Thoughts on the first night - Angela Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Thoughts on the first night - Angela   Thoughts on the first night - Angela Icon_minitimeMan Jul 24, 2023 8:48 pm

"I think it's been a very interesting experience this far... but I am afraid Baptiste will think that I cheated"

Cut

"What? No, no! Of course not! I mean, because I found someone to work with in here, instead of..."

Cut

"Attraction? I suppose I cannot deny that there is some attraction... I mean, Dr. O'Deorain is a very attractive woman... I know she sounded like she might be interested in the dating aspects of it all, but I do really think she picked me for work."

Cut

"How I feel about marriage now? ... I suppose... Moira do want to get married and keep her work... with no kids... so... I mean, if Baptiste didn't expect things to change..."
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Thoughts on the first night - Angela
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Introduction - Angela and Baptiste
» Første date - Angela
» Anden date - Angela
» Første aften i lejlighed - Moira x Angela
» Interview efter første data - Moira og Angela

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum