ForumforsideKalenderFAQSøgBrugerlisteGrupperTilmeldLog ind

Interview efter første data - Moira og Angela

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Moira

Moira

Interview efter første data - Moira og Angela Empty
IndlægEmne: Interview efter første data - Moira og Angela   Interview efter første data - Moira og Angela Icon_minitimeMan Jun 26, 2023 7:02 pm

"This has certainly been an exprience". Moira sad på en stol midt i et tilsyneladende tomt lokale og bladrede gennem nole udprintede rapporter. "I had not expected to find anyone worth talking to here, except for Olivia, of course. That does change things"

"Do you think she could be a potential threat to your ex?" spurgte intervieweren.

Mora så et øjeblik lidt forvirret ud. "Ah, Olivia" hun rømmede sig. "It is still early, and me and Olivia do have history, so I suppose only time will tell. But yes, perhaps she could be."

"Are you less certain about you marriage now?"

Moira skulle lige huske at være in character. "Hm .. Even with this new development, I still feel as I did yesterday about Olivia. It would take more to change five years together. But this is very intriguing. Have you read what she wrote about combining biology and nano-science? Most illuminating"

"... hrm. Would you say you were attracted to her?" spurgte intervieweren, og prøvede at få samtalen back on track.

"I am certainly attracted to her thougts on cell regeneration. I have never really heard anyone describe it quite like this. I do wish I had remembered to bring my testing kit, and perhaps a few samples ... Is there a lab on location?"

Intervieweren gav op og Moira fik lov at gå. Skuffet, der var ikke et laboratorium på hotellet.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Angela

Angela

Interview efter første data - Moira og Angela Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Interview efter første data - Moira og Angela   Interview efter første data - Moira og Angela Icon_minitimeMan Jun 26, 2023 7:09 pm

"She is a horrible woman! I've just re-read her last 10 articles... do you know what she said about human testing?"

Cut

"I just don't understand. When someone is as brilliant as this, why would they try and go around it? She doesn't need to, she's just impatient!"

Cut

"Look at this, this is brilliant! Why is it the same person who -beginning of long argument on safe test results that got cut short-"

"So you will not be going on any more dates with her?" spurgte intervieweren

"I wouldn't call them dates. But I will have to talk to her again. She said she would look at my work, I am sure she is ready to tear into it..."

"Have you felt a connection with anyone yet?"

"I've been a little busy, reading... I know I should be talking to the others, it's just... that woman really gets on my nerves. But I will.. I am going on more dates and I am seeing if I might have a connect- oh I wonder how she'd defend -science stuff-"

Cut

"At the end of the day, I love Baptiste. I doubt anyone in here could sway my heart differently. But I suppose that is what we came to find out"

//out//
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Interview efter første data - Moira og Angela
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Første aften i lejlighed - Moira x Angela
» Interview efter første data - Gabriel og Jack
» Første date - Angela
» Interview efter første date - Mauga x Baptiste
» Interview efter første date - Ashe x Cassidy