ForumforsideKalenderFAQSøgBrugerlisteGrupperTilmeldLog ind

Interview efter første date - Mauga x Baptiste

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mauga

Mauga

Interview efter første date - Mauga x Baptiste Empty
IndlægEmne: Interview efter første date - Mauga x Baptiste   Interview efter første date - Mauga x Baptiste Icon_minitimeTirs Jun 27, 2023 7:51 pm

”Yeah, it’s been great fun getting to know everyone. Lot of nice people, of course I worry that Lena might fall head over heels for someone, she is a hopeless romantic” Mauga smiled at the camera, not looking worried

“Things seem to be less than ideal with Baptiste? What was that about?” spurgte intervieweren

Mauga rynkede brynene. “Ah, right. Me and Baptiste go far back. Haven’t seen him in many years now, didn’t know he was getting ready to settle down, have kids and all that… it’s a shame, that his partner isn’t ready. I’m afraid to see him get hurt”

Cut

“Mad at him?” Mauga grinede “I’m just looking out for an old friend… if he is happy, there is nothing I’d rather see than him getting married and start a family.”

For anyone knowing Mauga well, his face might be smiling, but his eyes were murder!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Baptiste

Baptiste

Navn : Jean-Baptiste Augustin
Alder : 36
Interview efter første date - Mauga x Baptiste Icon_minigender_male

Interview efter første date - Mauga x Baptiste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Interview efter første date - Mauga x Baptiste   Interview efter første date - Mauga x Baptiste Icon_minitimeTirs Jun 27, 2023 8:25 pm

"Me and Mauga?" Baptiste ramte meget godt beskrivelsen 'deer in the headlights'. "Right .. yeah, we've met before". Han rømmede sig lidt. "Haven't seen him in years. Strange to run into him now."

cut

"Angela seems to be having a good time. That's nice, I hope she gets the most out of this experience". Baptiste slappede lidt mere af i det mere sikre emne. "She's good with people, I'm sure she'll make friends here".

cut

"Worried about her falling for someone? I mean .. I suppose I am. I hadn't really thought much about it. I don't know if anyone here is really her type" sagde Baptiste tænktsomt. "I didn't really notice if she was paying more attention to some than to others"
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Interview efter første date - Mauga x Baptiste
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Interview efter første date - Ashe x Cassidy
» Interview efter første date - Zarya og Sombra
» Interview efter første data - Moira og Angela
» Interview efter første data - Gabriel og Jack
» Første date - Baptiste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum