2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Amélie

Amélie

Navn : Amélie Lacroix
Alder : 33
Interview after date – Lena Icon_minigender_female

Interview after date – Lena Empty
IndlægEmne: Interview after date – Lena   Interview after date – Lena Icon_minitimeTirs Jun 27, 2023 10:39 pm

”It is early to claim any connection.”

“But if you had to pick someone?” forsøgte intervieweren

“Lena.” Svarede Amélie

“Can you tell us a little more about that?” spurgte intervieweren.

“No.” Amélie rejste sig “you have the tapes.”

Amélie gik…
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lena

Lena

Navn : Lena Oxton
Alder : 26
Interview after date – Lena Icon_minigender_female

Interview after date – Lena Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Interview after date – Lena   Interview after date – Lena Icon_minitimeTirs Jun 27, 2023 10:47 pm

"She's just so cool! And pretty, and smart! Did you hear that thing she said about friends and lovers? I mean, that could have been in a book .. or on a bus!" Lena gushede til kameraet. "And she wrote that fic, and I've read til like a thousand times, and it's just so good, I can't believe I got to meet her in person .. she's just so cool!"

cut

"Oh yeah! I'm sure Mauga would love her too! I should introduce them, I think she'd be just his type of person! And he's really cool and smart too, so I'm sure they'd get along" svarede Lena, der måske havde misforstået spørgsmålet en anelse.

cut

"I would love to meet her agian and go on .. like a real date! but then I have to get some questions ready, right? I think I do .. And I have to pck an outfit, what kind of outfit do you think she likes? Too much to dress like starfire? Yeah, it is right?" Lena så meget tænksom ud. "It probably is .. Maybe my fancy hoodie?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Interview after date – Lena
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Anden date - Lena
» Interview efter første date - Mauga x Baptiste
» Interview efter første date - Ashe x Cassidy
» Interview efter første date - Zarya og Sombra
» Introduction: Lena x Mauga

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum