ForfatterBesked
Red

Red

Navn : Fred Bidwell (Margaret)
Alder : 32 år
Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minigender_female
Position : Captain

Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Empty
IndlægEmne: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 9:06 pm

The Red Fury! Captain Bidwell! (Or Red, as everyone called him) had captured his biggest price yet! A fair maiden! But not just any ordinary maiden! The princess!...

Red had made sure the princess was placed in her cabin. Not that she didn’t trust her crew… but having a beautiful woman aboard a ship full of lonely men could be troublesome. Especially a woman this beautiful. The princess has long ebonyblack hair in soft curls that perfectly framed her face… and big, grey eyes that reminded one of the stormy sea. She was a sight to behold and would undoubtedly guarantee them a handsome amount of gold.

Therefore it was important that she was not harmed at her stay here, so she was being kept in Red’s room…

She studied the woman once more, before finally making her way to the bed where the woman had been tied and removed the gag from her mouth.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Erica

Erica

Navn : Princess Erica
Alder : 25

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 9:55 pm

Captured by pirates. Erica had heard the storues, but she had hardæy believed them to be true. Yet here she was, tied up by a fierce, dashing man, who looked like he had been summoned from the pages of her favorite novels.

Exciting was hardly adequate. Of course it was also very worrying. Erica was espacially concerned about Ambrose, her loyal bodyguard who had been abducted as well. That rarely happened in the stories, so she knew little of what to expect.

As for the other things that happened in the stories .. Erica took in the handsome man, as he moved closer to remove the gag. She blushed. No, certainly that was only in stories. She was sure they would attempt to ransom her for money, or some such thing.

"What do you intend to do with me?" she demanded, as soon as she could speak.
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:00 pm

Red smilede lidt da prinsessen straks forlangte at vide hvad der skulle ske. Not afraid. She liked that. ”Welcome aboard my ship” sagde hun tilfreds ”as you might have guessed, I intend to give you back to your father… for the right price.”
Erica

Erica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:10 pm

Erica nodded as she met the pirates gace. Just like in the stories. "Yes, I suspected that might be your plan". Sagde hun, med hvad hun håbede var en kølig og overlegen stemme
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:22 pm

Red smilede lidt og så hende an... nej hun virkede ikke bange overhovedet. Det havde været et godt valg ikke at have hende i kahytterne, her men only had that much willpower. "I am planning to get a lot of gold for you... maybe a title" hun smirkede lidt.
Erica

Erica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:26 pm

Erica rettede sig op, så godt hun kunne. "My father will have men out searching for me" advarede hun. "You might be lucky to get to keep your life"
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:27 pm

"I'm counting on it" sagde Red med et grin "though for their sake I hope they do not find us, would be a shame for daddy to lose all his army when he could have placed nice from the beginning, hm?"
Erica

Erica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:31 pm

Erica bilnkede og så manden an, han var selvsikker .. på en meget attraktiv måde. det var ikke som de selvsikre adelsmænd hun var vandt til. Nok fordi han var pirat. "You couldn't take down the entire navy!"
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:32 pm

"With one hand on my back" sagde Red selvsikkert, imens hun demonstrativt lagde den ene hånd på ryggen og blinkede til hende!
Erica

Erica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:36 pm

Erica rødmede overraskede, da den charmerende pirat blinkede til hende. "You might have bested ..." Erica blinkede og følte sig pludselig vældig skyldig "What have you done to Ambrose?!"
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:38 pm

"Threw him in with the rest of the cargo" sagde Red og grinede lidt "don't worry. We got the best doctor in the land, we'll patch him up nicely. He looks valuable too."
Erica

Erica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:42 pm

Erica blinkede og sukkede lettet. "Oh, good" hun rynkede brynene. "The best doctor?" spurgte hun skeptisk. "Did you steal him as well?"
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:44 pm

"Maybe" sagde Red med et grin "all the best things are stolen. But now he's part of my crew"
Erica

Erica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:47 pm

Erica så lidt overraskede på ham .. he really sounded like a real pirate! "Hm. I personally prefer my thing un-stolen"
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:50 pm

"Well princess.. that's because it isn't called 'stealing' when the king does it. But taxes" hun smilede lidt
Erica

Erica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:51 pm

Erica rynkede brynene lidt og kneb så øjnene sammen. "That would be because it isn't stealing"
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:52 pm

"Right, cause the king gets to decide what is stealin' and what's not" Red lænede sig op af væggen "and then you don't need to worry about it. How lucky"
Erica

Erica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:55 pm

Erica kneb øjnene sammen, det var ikke sådan det gik i bøgerne. "That is not how it is" sagde hun bestemt
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:00 pm

"Aha" hun rystede lidt på hovedet "well who am I to argue with nobility" sagde hun, ikke som en der mente det.
Erica

Erica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:02 pm

Erica kneb øjnene sammen. "A pirate captain, I would think"
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:04 pm

Red smilede tilfreds "aye" sagde hun og rettede kort på sin hat "so I am"
Erica

Erica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:06 pm

Erica rødmede lidt. "Do you intend to keep me in here?"
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:09 pm

"Indeed" Red smilede beklagende "I have good men, but for your own safety I think it is best to keep you away from their gaze"
Erica

Erica

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:11 pm

Erica rødmede svagt og lod blikket glide over kaptajnen. "Will I be safe here?"
Red

Red

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:13 pm

Red blinkede med øjnene og rømmede sig "of course" sagde hun og rettede sig ordenligt op, ikke længere lænene op af væggen "I am a man of honor"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica   Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica Icon_minitime

Welcome aboard me ship m’lady – Erica
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Time for bed - Erica
» I can show you the world ~ Erica

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Pirat Rollespil :: Skibet :: Kaptajnens Kahyt-
Gå til: