ForfatterBesked
Ambrose

Ambrose

Navn : Ambrose Darrington
Alder : 27 år
They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minigender_male
Position : Bodyguard

They have taken the princess! – Casper Empty
IndlægEmne: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 9:11 pm

He had not expected the attack. They had been out for a stroll, a day like any other, when they had been ambushed. Four pirates had jumped them, and skillful they had been. He had fought to save the princess, he had been stabbed and disarmed… and then he had been tied and taken to their ship, helplessly watching as the brute pirate captain took the princess to his cabin, before Ambrose was tied up in the cargo hold…

Now he sat here, hurt and unarmed… waiting… for what? Why they had not killed him he did not know. Perhaps they thought they could get some information out of him? They would live to regret it. He would find a way out and save Erica. Letting him live would be their last mistake!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Casper

Casper

Navn : Casper Roberts
Alder : 27

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:01 pm

Casper had been send below deck to watch the prisoner, and assess the damage. If he was seriously injured, they need to have the medic look at him. Casper was often asked to deal with the highborne prisoners, he knew their language, and could be a calming presence.

Han kom ned i last rummet med en tændt lanterne, der var altid mørkt under dæk. Som han bevægede sig mod fangen, faldt lanternens lys på et velkendt ansigt. Han stoppede overraskede et par meter fra ham og blinkede ... was it really ..?
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:06 pm

Lyden af fodtrin... de var her. Måske han ikke ville få mere tid. Han så hurtigt imod den fremmede da lyset fyldte rummet og...

Han blinkede med øjnene. Et øjeblik overvejede han om han hallucinationerende... måske han havde mistet mere blod end han havde troet? For det kunne da ikke være...

"...Casper?"
Casper

Casper

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:21 pm

... it was. Casper blinkede igen. "Ambrose" han rømmede sig lidt og rettede sig op. "Well .. what a suprise". Han rømmede sig lidt forlegent. "Long time, no see"
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:22 pm

"Long time no.. I thought you were dead!" udbrød han forvirret og så op på den smukke mand, badet i lygtens lys... was he real? "How are you here?"
Casper

Casper

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:28 pm

Casper rynkede brynene og kløede sig i nakken. "Oh .." han rømmede sig. "Right, hadn't thought of that. Uhm .. well, I'm not!"
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:31 pm

"Hadn't thought of that? What do you mean?" forlangte en meget overvældet og chokeret Ambrose! He had been out trying to avenge this man for years!
Casper

Casper

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:33 pm

Casper rømmede sig. "Well .. hrm" han tøvede lidt. "Just .. didn't think you'd think I was dead"
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:36 pm

"What did you think I would think?" spurgte han forvirret "I heard you died in battle with pirates! How are you still alive?"
Casper

Casper

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:40 pm

Casper tøvede og rynkede brynene lidt. "Well .. right. I didn't die" rettede han. "I was wounded, but Barth patched me up .. but I suppose that didn't really get around"
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:43 pm

"Barth?" spurgte Ambrose skeptisk da han ikke genkendte navnet "who is that?"
Casper

Casper

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:45 pm

Casper kunne godt lidt fornemme at den her samtale ikke var på vej det bedste sted hen .. "Well, the ship doctor. He'll be down shortly, I'm sure"
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:49 pm

".... the pirate ship doctor?" spurgte Ambrose
Casper

Casper

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:50 pm

"Right, I suppose there's no way about that. Yep" svarede Casper med et svagt suk
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:51 pm

"Why would he... and then what? He helped you and what? Why are you still here? Do they hold you captive?" spurgte Ambrose, men Casper gik jo rundt uden lænker........
Casper

Casper

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:54 pm

Casper havde godt set samtalen var på vej her hen. "Not as such" sagde han, lidt undvigende ...
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 10:57 pm

"Then how?" forlangte Ambrose der blev mindre og mindre chokeret og mere og mere vred!
Casper

Casper

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:01 pm

Casper tøvede og sukkede. "Now, listen Ambrose ... there's no need to be upset"
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:03 pm

"No need to be upset?" udbrød Ambrose "I've been fighting for years to avange your name!"
Casper

Casper

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:05 pm

"Oh" Casper prøvede med et smil. "Well, now you don't have to any longer"
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:08 pm

Ambrose knyttede næverne "of course I won't! What are you still doing here?"
Casper

Casper

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:11 pm

Casper sukkede svagt. "Deep breaths" rådede han. "I'm navigating"
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:12 pm

"Your navigating?!" udbrød Ambrose forfærdet "for the pirates?"
Casper

Casper

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:16 pm

Casper sukkede lidt. "Yeah, the pirates ..."
Ambrose

Ambrose

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitimeFre Apr 28, 2023 11:18 pm

Ambrose så vredt på ham "I don't believe my ears... you would betray your country like this?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: They have taken the princess! – Casper   They have taken the princess! – Casper Icon_minitime

They have taken the princess! – Casper
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Money for your friend - Casper

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Pirat Rollespil :: Skibet :: Lastrummet-
Gå til: