ForumforsideKalenderFAQSøgBrugerlisteGrupperTilmeldLog ind

Introduction - Jack and Cassidy

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jack

Jack

Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Empty
IndlægEmne: Introduction - Jack and Cassidy   Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Icon_minitimeLør Jun 24, 2023 12:30 pm

Jack sad I den smalle sofa med en arm om Cassidy. Han overvejede om dette her havde været en god ide. En ting var et privat ultimatum, men at tage det til national tv… måske det havde været en emotionel beslutning.

Han rømmede sig og fokuserede på intervieweren da der blev spurgt ind til hvor længe de havde været sammen og hvordan de var mødtes.
”It’s not the most flattering story” begyndte Jack og rømmede sig “we met on gr- one of those dating apps. Cassidy sent me a message. I thought he was a little young, I normally wouldn’t have sent a message, afraid to come off creepy… but he said he liked my pictures and wanted to talk. We met up and quickly realized the chemistry was there. Conversation came naturally and we just had a good time. When we started talking about the future, ours dreams lined up almost too well… it seemed like we were the perfect match.”

“The perfect match, with an ultimatum. Who gave the ultimatum and why?” spurgte interviereren

“I gave the ultimatum” Jack rynkede brynene “I’m not getting any younger. Cassidy and I agree on what we want to do, but not when… I’d like to get married while I still look somewhat decent in a photo, and move to a farm while my legs still work.”

Intervieweren kiggede mod Cassidy “so if you two want the same things, then why the hesitation?”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cassidy

Cassidy

Navn : Cole Cassidy
Alder : 37
Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Icon_minigender_male

IndlægEmne: Sv: Introduction - Jack and Cassidy   Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Icon_minitimeLør Jun 24, 2023 2:05 pm

"Well darlin', I dare say ya'd look decent in those photos the next twenty years, so I reckom I don't relly see the rush". Cassidy smilte svagt til Jack før han trak lidt på skuldrene til kameraet. "I'd just like to be sure. Ain't easy to know when you're really a fit with someone ... ya might think it's all there, and then one day ..". Han trak på skuldrene igen. "Forever is a long time, it's a big decision"
Jack

Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Introduction - Jack and Cassidy   Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Icon_minitimeLør Jun 24, 2023 2:08 pm

"If we keep waiting, forever might not be so very long" brummede Jack lidt pessimistisk.

Intervieweren fokuserede på Jacks seriøse ansigt!

"And what are you hoping to get out of this experience?"

Jack brummede "I'm hoping it will give Cassidy some clarity. See that there isn't anything he is missing out there.. and then come back with me."
Cassidy

Cassidy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Introduction - Jack and Cassidy   Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Icon_minitimeLør Jun 24, 2023 2:28 pm

Cassidy smilte lidt af Jacks pessismisme. "I reckon ya got a few more years left in ya" sagde han, før han lyttede til Jacks svar. Så rynkede han brynene lidt.

"Yeah .. I guess I'm hopin' for the same thing. Clairity."
Jack

Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Introduction - Jack and Cassidy   Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Icon_minitimeLør Jun 24, 2023 2:30 pm

Jack nikkede, lidt lettet da han og Cassidy trods alt var på samme side med det her. "We are doing this for our relationship. I am looking forward to see what it will be like."
Cassidy

Cassidy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Introduction - Jack and Cassidy   Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Icon_minitimeLør Jun 24, 2023 2:38 pm

Cassidy skævede mod Jack. "Yeah, I can second that. I think it'll be good to get some clarity"
Jack

Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Introduction - Jack and Cassidy   Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Icon_minitimeLør Jun 24, 2023 2:39 pm

Jack smilede til Cassidy "it's gonna be an experience."
Cassidy

Cassidy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Introduction - Jack and Cassidy   Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Icon_minitimeLør Jun 24, 2023 2:47 pm

Cassidy smilte tilbage. "It sure is"

//out?//
Jack

Jack

IndlægEmne: Sv: Introduction - Jack and Cassidy   Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Icon_minitimeLør Jun 24, 2023 2:48 pm

Interviewet blev afsluttet og de blev guided ud til hvor de kunne gøre sig klar og møde de andre deltagere!

//out!//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Introduction - Jack and Cassidy   Introduction - Jack and Cassidy Icon_minitime

Introduction - Jack and Cassidy
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Pirat Rollespil :: Overwatch Dating Show - Ultimatum :: The Ultimatum-
Gå til: